1. If you love photography buy a professional camera and hit the road.
2. Buy a few sets of skating boots/boards and begin training children in your 3. neighborhood, charge per hour.
4. Buy equity in a friend’s business and agree on profit sharing.
5. Pay it out to acquire some short professional training which you can in turn train or apply e.g. video editing, baking, lifesaver/swimming trainer, catering, web design, graphics design, become a doula.
6. Start home manufacturing of peanut butter, packing nuts, shaggy rags, wall hangings, soap detergents
7. Buy a second hand motorcycle and hire it out
8. Home day care, make use of your house during the day buy a few utility items and playthings.
9. Carpet cleaning buy a pressure machine and a vacuum cleaner and you are good to go.
10. Virtual Personal assistant/customer rep have busy individuals or companies forward their calls to your number at an agreed fee.
wordpress theme jazzsurf.com